About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner....

I am happy to announce the winner of my first giveaway of the year.....


"A Margaret Sherry Card Set (a freebie from a Cross Stitch Crazy Mag) plus some other little goodies (but they are a surprise!)"


.... and the winner is.....


Vickie from A Stitcher's Story


Congratulations, dear Vickie, if you could please send me your snail mail address, I will send you your Margaret Sherry kit and your surprise goodies as soon as possible.

Now, I am about to dash off to visit The Rose Street Artist's Market with a friend  (to buy a gift for a mutual friend's birthday) but please tune in either later today or tomorrow to see what my next giveaway will be.

hugs, 




11 comments:

I am said...

good morning Kaye,congrats to the lucky winner,hope you have a lovely weekend.

creations.1 said...

Cangrats Vicki - enjoy

Bea said...

Congratulations Vickie!

Lesley said...

Congratulations Vickie:)

Justine said...

Congratulations Vickie!

gracie said...

Congratulations Vickie.

Vickie said...

Oh it is me!! HOORAY! Thank you Kaye. These are just precious.♥

Mii Stitch said...

This is so generous of you to have organised a giveaway Kaye!! Congratulations to Vickie :)

Mini said...

Congrats to Vickie.

Julie said...

I'm sure Vickie will enjoy this lovely little gift.

Heather said...

Congrats Vickie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...