For the first time, inspired by my wonderful stitchy and bloggy friend, Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, I am going to take part in WIPocalypse (although come to thinks of it, I may have had an abortive attempt a few year's ago - although I cannot find any evidence in my blog tags, so maybe not!)
WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings
Every month (and twice in January because of this intro post), on the last Sunday of the month, we share our progress on the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World. I am also further following in the footsteps of dear Jo and having a list of 17 projects to be worked on/completed in '17.
Measi always gives us a topic to discuss each month, too.
January - Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!
I think that my 17 in '17 list and just tootling around my blog will give you a good answer to this question
My list is a mixture of SAL projects, some new, some WIPs and some rather languishing UFOs, that I would really like to see finished this year. In no particular order, here they are:
1. Rainbow Gallery - 2004 Cross Stitch Surprise series (January to December)
2. Imaginating - Halloween Happiness
3. Jim Shore - The Twelve Days of Christmas
4. The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - The Twelve Days of Christmas
5. Eva Rosenstaad - Danish bell pull
6. The Drawn Thread - Spots of Season x 4
7. Sue Hillis Designs - 'Twas the night before Christmas
8. Scissor Tail Designs - Christmas Charm
9. Mirabilia (Nora Corbett) - Cinderella
10. The Victoria Sampler - Christmas Day Sampler
11. Jean Farish Designs - America
12. Dam Good Crafts - Dracula Book Cover
13. Cross My Heart Designs - The Village Alphabet
14. DMC - The Six Wives of Henry Viii
15. Prairie Schooler - The Night Before Christmas Sampler (Book #63)
16. A Mon Ami Pierre - Blanc Noel
17. Needleprint - Mary Wigham
Yes, lots of big projects there but I am determined to see some real progress and hopefully, some finishes before December 31, 2017... and, yes, lots of Christmas designs - what can I say? I am hooked, obsessed, a Christmas junkie - lol!
When I get the chance, I will create a collage of the 17 projects for you (and me) and please come back at the end of the month to see if I have made any progress on these goals.
Please check out everyone else's lists for 2017 by clicking on this link here.
P.S. Thanks to dear Jo for being both my inspiration and an enabler (eg, I saw the Dracula cover on her WIPocalypse list and next thing I know I had downloaded the free pattern and ordered some gorgeous red fabric for it from Colour Cascade Fabrics! Not my fault - lol!)