Friday 14 October 2016

Last Friday Night with Friends and Friday Frolicking....

.... was a bit of a bust!  That was the day I was travelling back to Melbourne from Roma in the afternoon and I had had big plans for getting lots of stitching done on the two flights.  However, the best laid plans of mice and men.... I was actually feeling so, so unwell (a combination of an allergy attack and exhaustion, I think) that I only managed twenty minutes stitching on Jenny Bean before giving into the urge to sleep on the plane.

In fact, I was so unwell, that as I was disembarking from the plane, the QANTAS pilot kindly asked me if I was all right, boy, I must have looked crook - lol!

Anyway, here is my little bit of progress on Jenny Bean for Friday Frolics.... and FNwF.




I hope to be a bit more productive today for Friday Frolics....

hugs, Kaye

P.S. I was so exhausted that I could barely get out of bed on Saturday, although I did manage to get more stitching done - lol!

hugs, Kaye

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaye you have done well xx

Von said...

Oh dear, Kaye, I do hope you're feeling much better now! Sounds like some kind of bug got hold of you. Take Care!

Bikegirl said...

I have often thought about stitch when I'm flying, but have always been too worried about losing something!
I hope you feel better :)

Bea said...

Feel better quickly, and big healing hugs. It was very confusing though to read about Friday and Saturday when it's still 2120 Thursday night here. Gotta love time zone (and date line) differences!

twinpeakprimitives said...

Hello Kaye,

Glad that you are feeling better!! Please take care ♥
Your stitching piace looks great πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–

Havea lovely weekend,

Nurdan

Pull the other thread said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough time traveling, hope you are feeling much improved. Love your stitching.

Ariadne said...

Hope you are feeling much much better now. AriadnefromGreece!

Linda said...

Nice progress and hope your feeling better Kaye. Belated Happy Birthday.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear that you were unwell on the way home, the pilot must have been worried he gave you a bumpy journey!
Any progress is good though, looking forward to more this weekend.

Summer said...

Hope you are doing okay♥ Have a wonderful weekend♥

Brigitte said...

You made some nice progress on Jenny Bean.
I hope that you are fine again. Being unwell on an airplane is no fun at all.

Julie said...

Hope you are now feeling much better.

Heather said...

It looks great I hope you're feeling better!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...