Saturday 19 September 2015

How are all my new SAL blogs going?

Quite well, on the whole, thank you for asking - lol!

Here is a breakdown of their popularity - the Christmas Ornie SAL (despite the angle of the pie graph) is the most popular.


Christmas Ornie SAL        39*
Prairie Schooler SAL        31
Americana SAL        14
Tudor Tuesdays SAL          5
Friday Frolics SAL          13**
*Number of members
** Not bad numbers considering I only started the blog 9 days ago!

And here is a snippet of my latest posts on each blog, just to whet your appetite (just click on any of the links to see what each blog is all about):

Christmas Ornie SAL blog - I stitched a second Santa for the month of August, with my American Santa.

Prairie Schooler SAL blog - I blogged about my progress on Day 11 of Santa's 12 Days of Christmas

Americana SAL blog - I showed off my Americana Santa finish

Tudor Tuesdays SAL blog - I blogged about The Case of the Disappearing Wives mug

Friday Frolics SAL blog - I welcomed everyone to the new blog

Of course, there are lots of lovely posts from my fellow members but I did not feel that I could share their posts, you need to click on the links to find out all about the exciting stitching going on by everyone.

I am so thrilled by how much everyone seems to be enjoying these new SAL blogs, it has been lots of fun, so far.

Remember, if you want to join any or all of the blogs, just comment on this post but please do give me your email and blog address or else you can email me at kayedep@gmail.com

Have a great weekend everyone, I intend to do so!

hugs,



11 comments:

Barb said...

You are an organized and very busy lady!!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Barb, I never feel like I am but I suppose I must be to some degree!

Heather said...

You're doing a great job on keeping track of things. Keep up the good work!

Michelle Ridgway said...

My goodness. You are busy Kaye xx

Stitching Noni said...

I am so loving all the new blogs that you have set up! I just have to now try and get organised enough to stitch and then have something to post on them!!
Hugs xx

Justine said...

I've joined Christmas Ornie SAL and Friday Frolics and love both of them! You're doing a great job keeping track of them all and motivating us.

Dotty's Daughter said...

Dear Kaye, I would love to join the frolics please. Maria xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Ooo, a pie chart. I love pie and I love charts!
Congratulations in the success of all your blogs.

Carm said...

I'm really enjoying being part of your SAL's I'm in all but the Tudor Tues. I'll have to check it out. I wish I was half as organized as you, LOL! I was hoping my daughter could take pics to post for me last week-end. But, with her working double shifts while I was there I only saw her for a few minutes. One of my grand daughters wants to go with me when I buy a tablet. Since I have only used a desk top she wants to make sure I buy something I can use! In the mean time I'll keep my needle smoking away!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Dear Kaye, it's super statistics!
I am very glad that I was involved in that number one :-)))
Have a beautiful Sunday!

Brigitte said...

I definitely enjoy these SALs!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...