Monday 31 August 2015

Not quite there yet...

Hi everyone,

I had hoped to have a finish of Day 11 by the end of this month but I think I have been distracted by a few other things going on - lol!  For some reason, I am really struggling with Day 11. This is part of the Sunday SAL which I stitch with my dear friend, Linda.  Maybe he will be finished by the end of September?


I am loving all of the wonderful Prairie Schooler Stitching which I see everyone else is doing on the Prairie Schooler SAL blog - so beautiful!

Have a good week, 

hugs, 

15 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely progress, Kaye! :D

Barb said...

Great progress! Can't wait to see his handsome face!

Linda said...

Great progress Kaye. I love his blue pants.

Linda

Ariadne said...

It will be lovely when finished!AriadnefromGreece!

Justine said...

I like the blue pants too! Unusual compared to the other PS Santas I have seen.

Jo said...

So far so good. What will he be put into when finished

Margaret said...

It looks great! I love Prairie Schooler and will miss them.

Carm said...

Great work! Maybe his red pants are in the laundry or being let put by Mrs Clause

Tiffstitch said...

Getting close!

sew.darn.quilt said...

He looks fantastic so far!

Heather said...

He's looking great! I have times like that where it seems to take forever to get a part done and others seem to fly by

Daniela Bencúrová said...

For you are probably already sptember :-)))
Have you managed?

Stitching Noni said...

It won't be long now.... he is so close to being finished :o)
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

He is nearly done, Kaye.

Carol said...

I think PS patterns are deceiving, Kaye--they always look like they will stitch up so much faster than they actually do! I'll bet you'll have this handsome guy finished in no time :)

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...