Saturday 14 June 2014

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy Oy!

Just up early (not too early luckily) watching Australia's first game in the World Cup ..... against Chile!

Oh boy! We don't have Buckley's of winning!



Oh well, we will all support them anyway (oh, I just heard the commentator say that Australia have NEVER beaten Chile in a game of soccer, oh dear!).

Have a great day everyone and next post I will announce my "Liberty Lane" winner - if you haven't joined in the fun yet, you can check it out on this post here as I will draw a name after the soccer game.

Wish us luck!

hugs, 

7 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Enjoy watching the game!!

Melody said...

Good luck to our team

Margaret said...

Good luck to the Aussies! I heard that the Netherlands beat Spain -- pretty cool!

Barb said...

I wish you lots of soccer luck!! Enjoy the game and remember there is always a first!

AnaCristina said...

:-)

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Me gustó mucho tu blog. Tienes trabajos muy lindos.
Lo siento querida, soy chilena y les ganamos. Así es el football, un juego y todos amigos.
Un beso
Maru - Chile

cucki said...

:)
Good luck xx

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...