Friday 3 February 2012

Sanctuary Cove


Well, I am back safe and sound from Sanctuary Cove on the Gold Coast, Queensland.  The conference was pretty full on but it was in beautiful surroundings.  I took some pics to share with you all:






These next few are of my room, which I had all to myself!





More photos of the lush gardens:







The Lagoon pool which I swam in early both mornings that I was there - magical!





On the Monday night, we had a Gala Dinner which is always fancy dress.  This year's theme was British Musicians/Musicals.  Can you guess what I am?  Hint:  Think Gilbert and Sullivan and I had forgotten to pack my pole.
These next photos are of some of my colleagues all dressed up.





Now, I must tell you that I have been busy fulfilling some of my stitching commitments.

I have posted my Love and Friendship Exchange package to the U.S.A.

I have posted my 12 Days of Christmas in Blogland to:  Jo, Veronica, Linda and Kim. So, ladies please watch the post and let me know when your gifts arrive.

I am still waiting to get an email from my winner of the Ladies who Lunch mini competition, Kate.  Kate, I have emailed you but if you read this please let me know your address.

Well, it is back to Cinderella for me.  I will post a pic of my progress tomorrow.

Hugs,

21 comments:

Brigitte said...

Ohhh wow! I think I'd love to be there as well. Particularly now that we have temperatures between -15° and -20°C.

Anonymous said...

great lot of pics Kaye and what a lovely place to stay at.xx

Ginnie said...

Looks a lovely place Kaye, love your costume too !

cucki said...

welcome back dear..
very sweet place and lovely pictures..
love for you cucki xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful pictures Kaye. It looks like you relaxed and had some fun too.
It sounds like there has been a lot of stitching and finishing going on too.
Have a lovely weekend.

Gill - That British Woman said...

the place you stayed at looked very tropical and lush.

Glad you have a good time.

Gill in Canada

beagleAnnie said...

Beautiful place to stay. You look so gorgeous in the red and black costume, Kaye!

gracie said...

The pictures are wonderful, thank you for sharing. Sounds like you had a great time.

Cheryll said...

Welcome back home traveller!
Your pic's are wonderful! ;)

Autumn said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL place to visit. So lovely!

Shirlee said...

What beautiful photos & what fun you had! Thanks for sharing : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Jan Gartlan said...

What a stunning place to stay. Your costume was great!

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Kaye, how did you get any work done??? Your surrounding were fabulous!!! Looks like a great time.
Linda

sharine said...

What a gorgeous place to stay at!

Linda said...

Hi Kaye. Great pictures. It looks like paradise. Wish I had been there with you.

Linda

Nicola said...

A lovely post. The hotel looks so nice, how nice to finish with a fancy dress dinner. Your costume was a good choice. Wishing you a good weekend xxx

Joysze said...

Love the pics, Kaye!!!!! The gardens are gorgeous!

Tricia said...

What a beautiful place, so lush

Wagapapa said...

What a beautiful place, thanks for sharing with us, wish I could be there, here is snowing and freezing all day long.

Have a good day! xoxo

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Kaye, welcome back home! Looks like you had a wonderful time and stunning place to stay and play! Love your outfit - let me guess, you are one of "The Gondoliers"?

Enjoy Cinderella ;o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/

Stitchabilities said...

That place looks fabulous!!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...