Friday 23 March 2018

There'll be some FNSI/FF stitching happening over......

.... on my Kitten Stitching and the Friday Frolics blog.  Click on the pic below to see what I have pulled out of my WIP/UFO stash this week....



NB: FNSI stands for Friday Night Sew-In, a virtual Stitch a long hosted every third Friday of the month (although this month it is happening on the fourth Friday).  This is hosted by the wonderful Wendy from Sugar-Lane designs.  Please click on the pic below to see the link up page and visit all the other FNSIers.


... and, of course, FF stands for Friday Frolics which is short for Kitten Stitching and the Friday Frolics - lol!


hugs, 

P.S.Don't forget my giveaway, click on the pic below if you would like to enter. Closes March 31st.

No comments:

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...